Tax enquiries made by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) are increasing and HMRC officers are now using new, wider powers to visit premises and inspect company financial records. HMRC have developed their own database to obtain information from a wide range of agencies, organisations and commercial databases in order to check your tax returns. The result means, tax enquiries are at record levels and are becoming more complex. The professional costs of defending yourself are inevitably rising.
JacRox offer clients an insurance policy to cover our professional fees incurred as a result of dealing with these investigations.
JacRox Fee Protection covers:
- Corporation Tax & Income Tax Enquiries
- Schedule 36 Interventions & Inspections
- PAYE/NIC Employer Enquiries
- VAT Enquiries
- CIS, IR35 & Other Status Enquiries
- Minimum Wage Enquiries
- Business Records Checks
- Inheritance Tax Enquiries
- Special Civil Investigations Opened Under Code of Practice 8 (Indemnity limited £5,000)
- Cover up to £100,000 of professional fees for each claim
- Directors & partners (including spouses & civil partners) covered under business policy
For more information about JacRox’s fee protection insurance, please contact the team on 0800 020 9542 or complete our online contact form.
We can give you piece of mind at a very reasonable low cost!